Internships are eligible for EU funding under Erasmus +.
The Language Link Internship Programme is suitable for those who are studying or working in a specific area and would like a more in-depth experience of working in a London based company.
Language Link provides placements for those seeking to gain valuable work experience in their chosen industry in the UK. We have experience in finding and managing placements in a variety of sectors
Standard placements are between 3 and 6 months but we can arrange shorter (2 weeks +) or longer terms if required.
* Internship Programme application form
* Valid Passport or ID
* CV/Europass in English
* A motivational letter
* A portfolio in the fields of Design, Hairdressing, Fashion, Architecture etc…
* Gain practical work experience
* Broaden your understanding of another culture
* Develop your international network
* If your sector is not mentioned here and you would like us to secure a position in your desired area, please provide us with a short description of your requirements.
Art and Culture
Catering and Hospitality
Design & Creative, Fashion
Graphic and Web Design
Marketing and Advertising
Media and Communication
NGO and International Cooperation
Secretarial & PA
Travel and Tourism
Voluntary and Charitable Sectors
To be eligible for a Language Link placement, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
* Aged 16+
* English level required: Intermediate or above.
* Be available for a placement of 3 – 4 weeks to 6 months or longer.
* Review and Acceptance of Candidate’s application
* Placement in appropriate company
*Ongoing review and support of the Participant during the stay
* Work Experience certificate
* Internship Certificate
* Assistance with final documentation required by the sending organisation
We will take care of paperwork and liaise with the placement company to ensure monitoring and feedback is appropriately managed for participants.
We can provide placements for groups and individuals coming from participating countries.
This programme has been designed for students, graduates and professionals.
By managing the monitoring and feedback on each placement we can help ensure that the experience is not only a nice item on a CV but a genuinely useful and enriching one.
As well as working in industry, Erasmus+ placements give participants a chance to experience working in another country. This brings challenges in linguistic and cultural differences, which we do our best to help prepare participants for and help them through during the placement.
The aim of our Work Placement Programme is twofold: the participant gains invaluable experience and practical knowledge of having worked in the UK while at the same time improving their language skills.